America’s most popular couple is in Sioux Falls.
Clare Crawley (who I guess we could call the former Bachelorette?) and South Dakota native Dale Moss are doing their own version of a hometown visit this week after the ABC show revealed on its Thursday episode the couple was engaged.
Both of their Instagram stories show the couple in Sioux Falls Monday.
In Crawley’s, she shares that she took Moss on a tour of her hometown, Sacramento, and are now in South Dakota. In a story segment, she says they plan on seeing his old house and his high school. Moss, a Brandon High School graduate, posted that he was visiting his sister’s new office, which is in Sioux Falls.
“We are in Sioux Falls,” Moss says on Crawley’s Instagram story.
Crawley asks her followers what they should do in South Dakota.
In the Sioux Falls area, we’d recommend:
- Falls Park
- Any local café (such as Coffea, Josiah’s, The Source)
- The Sculpture Walk downtown
- Watch the livestream of the Sioux Falls City Council meeting Tuesday, which is bound to be an interesting debate about a mask mandate
- Pose next to the David statue downtown
- A photo under the “I love you” sign at PAve, because, well, love
- Macarons at CH Patisserie
- An interview with your local newspaper (hint, hint)
Rumors that South Dakota State University graduate and former NFL player Moss made a big impression on the show leaked early on. The rumors were true: that Moss won over Crawley early on, prompting her to leave the show, making room for the new Bachelorette, Tayshia Adams, as was shown on Thursday’s episode.
The two are set to appear on Tuesday’s episode for a sit-down with host Chris Harrison.
Email reporter Danielle Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow on Twitter at @DaniFergs.